Posts Tagged ‘motivational quotes’
I love motivational quotes. Every time I read one I get really ‘gung-ho’ about whatever it is that I am working on. Today I thought I would share some of my favorites.
1. Don’t tell me the sky is the limit, there are footprints on the moon.
2. When you want something in life, you just gotta reach out and grab it.
3. I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
4. If you worry about yesterday’s failures, then today’s successes will be few.
5. Eighty percent of success is showing up.
6. Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.
7. Winners never quit, quitters never win.
8. This ‘telephone’ has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value too us.
9. Imagination rules the world.
10. If you think you can’t, you’re right. If you think you can, you’re right.
11. Vision without action is daydreaming and action without vision is a nightmare.
12. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
13. This is your life and it’s ending one minute at a time.
14. The core of mans’ spirit comes from new experiences.